After leaks and teasers, OnePlus has officially announced the Nord N20 5G, the company’s latest mid-range 5G smartphone, in the US. It features a 6.43-inch FHD+ 60Hz AMOLED screen with a 16MP punch-hole camera, is powered by Snapdragon 695 5G, 4GB of RAM, triple rear cameras, has an in-display fingerprint scanner and a 4,500mAh battery with 33W fast charging.
OnePlus Nord N20 5G specifications
- 6.43-inch (1080 x 2400 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED screen
- Octa Core Snapdragon 695 8nm Mobile Platform (2.2GHz x 2+1.8GHz x 6 Kryo 560 CPUs) with Adreno 619L GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- OxygenOS 11 based on Android 11
- 64MP rear camera, 2MP monochrome sensor and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4,500mAh with 33W fast charging
Pricing and availability
The OnePlus Nord N20 5G comes in blue colour, and will be available in the US starting April 28 through T-Mobile and Metro for $282 (Rs. 21,515 approx.). It will also be available through Amazon, Best Buy, and other retailers later in the summer.