vivo has confirmed the launch of X80 and X80 Pro smartphones in China on April 25th, after the rumours that surfaced last month. The company has also posted the image of the X80 that shows triple rear cameras, Zeiss T* coating, and a flat punch-hole AMOLED screen.
The vivo X80 is said to come with a 50MP IMX866 (RGBW) sensor with OIS, a 48MP IMX598 ultrawide sensor and a 12MP Sony IMX663 telephoto camera with 2x optical zoom. This doesn’t have a periscope camera.
The vivo X80 Pro will be the first to use the 50MP Samsung GNV 1/1.3″ sensor with f/1.57 aperture, a 48MP IMX598 ultrawide sensor, a 12MP 50mm portrait camera with a Sony IMX663 sensor, and there is also a 8MP periscope camera. The teaser video confirms a new v1+ 4nm imaging chip and a leather back in orange and blue colour variants.
The X60 Pro could feature a 6.78″ LTPO E5 AMOLED screen, an ultrasonic fingerprint scanner and come in Dimensity 9000 and Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 versions.
The vivo X80 Pro+ is expected to release sometime later this year, similar to the X70 Pro+.
vivo also confirmed that it will also introduce the S15e, a mid-range smartphone, alongside. This shows triple rear cameras and a notch.
vivo S15e rumored specifications
- 6.44-inch (2400 ×1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED display
- 2.8GHz Octa-Core Exynos 1080 5nm processor with Mali-G78 MP10 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB storage / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB storage
- Android 12 with Origin OS Ocean
- Dual SIM
- 50MP rear camera with dual LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide camera, 2MP macro camera
- 16MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 159.7 × 73.6 × 8.49mm; Weight: 190.8g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1+L5 Dual Band) + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4700mAh(Typical) battery with 66W fast charging
We should know the price of the vivo X80, X80 Pro and vivo S15e smartphones when they go official next week.