Update: OnePlus has confirmed the ‘More Power To You’ launch event in India on April 28. The company added that it aims to further strengthen the brand’s commitment of empowering the community with faster charging technology, design, and innovation, giving them the opportunity to do more and create more with enhanced productivity and improved creative flow.
Earlier: After rumours, OnePlus has officially started teasing the launch of OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G smartphone on Amazon India. The teaser also shows the Nord Buds that surfaced in February, and it recently passed through the FCC revealing its design that matches the image.
OnePlus Nord CE 2 Lite 5G rumored specifications
- 6.58-inch Full HD+ LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core Snapdragon 695 8nm Mobile Platform (2.2GHz x 2+1.8GHz x 6 Kryo 560 CPUs) with Adreno 619L GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 11 with OxygenOS 11
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 64MP rear camera, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera
- 16MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 33W Fast Charging
OnePlus Nord Buds
The OnePlus Nord Buds is expected to come with a small stem compared to the Buds Z2, and it should be cheaper. FCC certification revealed 41mAh battery for the buds and a 480mAh battery for the case.
Commenting on the event, Navnit Nakra, India CEO and Head of India Region, OnePlus India, said:
At OnePlus, we believe we are a brand that has a strong resonance with our users and the exceptional year-on-year growth we have witnessed is because of our huge community of fans who challenge us to constantly innovate and become better each time. We truly believe there is no better way to thank our customers than to empower them by bringing the best in technology and innovation right into their hands. Continuing with this belief, we look forward to adding more value to our community with the launch of our new products on April 28th, 2022.