motorola has launched the moto g22, the company’s latest budget phone in the g series in India, as it had announced. The phone has a 6.5-inch HD+ LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate with 89.03% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by MediaTek Helio G37 SoC, and the company says that it is the first phone in the country to use the processor. The phone runs Android 12, and the company has promised 3 years of security updates.
It has 4GB RAM, 50MP main camera, 8MP ultra-wide camera, 2MP depth and a 2MP macro camera and an 16MP front camera. It has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and a 5000mAh battery with 15W charging, but it comes with a 20W turbo charger in the box.
moto g22 specifications
- 6.5-inch HD+ (1600 x 720 Pixels) MaxVision 20:9 aspect ratio display, 90Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G37 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 12 with My UX
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 8MP 118° ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.45 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, Bottom-ported loudspeaker
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 163.95 x 74.94 x 8.49mm; Weight: 185g
- Water-repellent design
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS, USB Type-C,
- 5000mAh battery with 15W charge, 20W in-box turbo charger
Pricing and availability
The moto g22 comes in Mint Green and Cosmic Black colours, is priced at Rs. 10,999 and will be available from Flipkart starting from April 13. The Mint green colour variant will be available soon, said the company.
- Rs. 1000 discount with ICICI Bank Credit card on Flipkart between 13th – 14th April, on limited stocks.