Redmi already confirmed the launch of Redmi Note 11 Pro series smartphone that will include the Redmi Note 11 Pro 4G model and the Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G model. Today, the company has confirmed the launch of the Redmi Watch 2 Lite alongside.
The Redmi Watch 2 Lite was introduced in October alongside the Redmi Smartband Pro, and packs a 1.55-inch LCD screen, supports 100+ workout modes, has GPS, feature 5s ATM water resistance, Heart rate and SpO2 monitoring, sleep tracking, mensural cycle tracking and promises up to 10 days of battery life.
Redmi Watch 2 Lite specifications
- 1.55-inch (320 x 360 pixels) TFT LCD screen, 100+ watch faces
- Bluetooth 5.0 to connect to Android 6.0 and later or iOS 10.0 and later, Xiaomi Wear/Xiaomi Wear Lite works with Strava and Apple Health
- Optical heart rate sensor, accelerometer, gyroscope, electronic compass, GPS/GLONASS/Galileo/BeiDou
- 110+ fitness modes, including 17 professional modes
- 24-hour Heart Rate Monitoring, SpO₂ Tracking, Sleep Quality Tracking, Stress Level Monitoring, Deep Breath Exercise, Female mensural cycle tracking
- Music control, Weather Forecast, Notifications, Do not disturb, Idle Alerts, Incoming Call Notification, Alarm, Countdown Timer and Find My Phone
- 5ATM (50 meters) water resistant
- 262mAh battery with up to 10 days of usage under typical usage mode, 5 days under heavy usage mode, 14 hours continuous GPS mode
The Redmi Watch 2 with GPS was launched for Rs. 3,999, so the Watch 2 Lite should be cheaper.