After teasers, realme today confirmed the launch of realme V25, the company’s budget 5G smartphone, will be introduced in China on March 3rd. The teaser has confirmed triple rear cameras, including a 64MP main camera for the phone. realme China CMO Xu Qi Chase recently confirmed that the company will release a co-branded Forbidden City by Guochao.
This could be the RMX3475 that was certified by TENAA recently. The specifications look similar to the realme 9 Pro that was launched in India last week, but this is said to replace the ultra-wide camera with a depth sensor.
realme V25 rumoured specifications
- 6.6-inch (2400×1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core Snapdragon 695 8nm Mobile Platform (2.2GHz x 2+1.8GHz x 6 Kryo 560 CPUs) with Adreno 619L GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 2.2) storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED flash, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera with, f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX471 sensor, f/2.05 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions:164.3×75.6×8.5mm; Weight: 195g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charging
The realme V25 is expected to come in Black, Blue and Aurora gradient colours.
realme also confirmed that it will introduce the Buds Q2s, a cheaper version of last year’s Buds Q2 TWS earbuds alongside.