TECNO Mobiles has started teasing the launch of TECNO POVA 5G, the company’s first 5G smartphone in India. This comes after the launch of several budget smartphones in the POVA series in the past few months. The teaser confirms Dimensity 900 SoC with support for 11 5G bands, and a 6000mAh battery with support for fast charging that can charge up to 50% in 33 minutes.
The phone already went official a few weeks back in the global market, revealing the complete specifications. In addition to 8GB of RAM, the phone also comes with 3GB of RAM expansion with memory fusion technology.
TECNO POVA 5G specifications
- 6.9-inch (2460 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate
- Octa Core (2 x 2.4GHz Cortex-A78 + 6 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) MediaTek Dimensity 900 6nm processor with Mali-G68 MC4 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 11 with HIOS 8.0
- Dual SIM
- 50MP rear camera, 2MP macro camera, AI lens, quad LED flash
- 16MP front-facing camera with dual LED flash
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 172.82×78.24×9.07mm
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 6000mAh (typical) battery with 18W fast charging
The TECNO POVA 5G comes in Aether Black color. The phone will be sold in India through Amazon.in.