vivo has launched Y75 5G, the company’s latest mid-range 5G smartphone in the Y series in India after the launch of Y33T earlier this month. It packs a 6.58-inch FHD+ screen with 90.6% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by Dimensity 700 SoC with support for 5G SA/NSA, has 8GB of RAM and 4GB of virtual RAM, 50MP rear camera along with a 2MP depth sensor and a 2MP macro camera.
The phone has an ultra slim 8.25mm body with a 2.5D flat frame, has a classic geometric aesthetic, in a minimalist design, features a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging.
vivo Y75 5G specifications
- 6.58-inch (2408 ×1080 pixels) FHD+20.07:9 aspect ratio LCD screen, 96% NTSC color gamut
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 700 7nm processor (Dual 2.2GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 11 with FuntouchOS 12
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 2MP depth camera and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 164 × 75.84 × 8.25mm; Weight: 188g
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 18W charging
The vivo Y75 5G comes in Glowing Galaxy and Starlight Black colors, is priced at Rs. 21,990 for the single 8GB + 128GB and is available from online and offline channels starting today, January 27th.