After confirming the India launch on February 9th, Redmi has introduced the Redmi Note 11S smartphone for the global markets. It has a 6.43-inch Full HD+ AMOLED screen with 90Hz refresh rate, 16MP selfie camera inside the punch-hole, is powered by Helio G96 SoC, and packs a 108MP main camera, 8MP ultra-wide, 2MP depth and a 2MP macro camera.
It has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charging that can charge up to 100% in around an hour.
Redmi Note 11S specifications
- 6.43-inch FHD+ (1080×2400 pixels) AMOLED display with 90Hz refresh rate, DCI-P3 color gamut, 1000 nits peak brightness
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G96 12nm processor (Dual 2.05GHz A76 + Hexa 2GHz A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB UFS 2.2 internal storage, 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB UFS 2.2 internal storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 11 with MIUI 13
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 108MP rear primary camera with Samsung HM2 sensor, f/1.9 aperture, 8MP 118° ultra-wide angle camera, 2MP depth and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.4 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR blaster
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Hi-Res Audio certification
- Dimensions:159.87 x 73.87 x 8.09mm; Weight: 179g
- Splash resistant (IP53)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC (select markets only)
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 33W fast charging
The Redmi Note 11S comes in Pearl White, Twilight Blue and Graphite Gray colours, is priced at $249 (Rs. 18,650 approx.) for 6GB+64GB, $279 (Rs. 20,895 approx.) for 6GB+128GB and $299 (Rs. 22,395 approx. for 8GB + 128GB models. Early bird pricing will start at $229 when it goes on sale on January 28th and 29th on AliExpress.
We should know the price of the phone in India when it is launched next month. The phone is also expected to launch in some markets as POCO M4 Pro 4G with a slight change in design.