After introducing ES43, ES55 and ES65 2022 models of TVs earlier this year, Xiaomi has introduced ES50 2022, a 50-inch model in China. It supports HDR, Dolby Vision, 4096 levels of brightness control, multi-zone backlight, up to 600 nits brightness, self-developed algorithms to reduce color errors, and achieve a professional display-level color accuracy of ΔE≈2. The TV also supports MEMC motion compensation.
There is AI-SR image algorithm that uses powerful AI computing power of TV chip and deep learning of database that uses super resolution algorithm, real-time analysis of pictures, effectively reducing noise, greatly improving definition, low resolution.
It has screen-to-body ratio of 96%, thanks to minimal bezels. The TV features a full metal frame, sandblasting process, and a metal base with a balanced structure design and supports far-field voice control. The TV has a four-speaker sound system equipped with an independent tweeter and woofer, especially the air duct bass enhancement design. There is Dolby audio and DTS.
Xiaomi TV ES50 2022 specifications
- 50-inch (3840 × 2160 pixels) display with 178-degree viewing angle, HDR 10, Dolby Vision, MEMC, △E≈2, 1.07 billion colors, 94% DCI-P3 wide color gamut, up to 600 nits brightness
- Up to 1.5GHz quad-core MediaTek MT9638 processor with ARM Cortex-A55 CPU, Arm Mali-G52 MC1 GPU and dedicated MediaTek APU
- 2GB RAM,32GB storage
- MIUI for TV 3.0 with PatchWall
- Far-field mics for voice control
- Dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0 LE, 3 x HDMI (1 contain ARC), 2 x USB, S/PDIF, Ethernet
- Supports up to 4K video playback, H.265, H.264, Real, MPEG1/2/4, etc.
- 25W (2 x 12.5w) speakers, Left and right channels (4 sounding units + 2 air ducts), Dolby Digital plus, Dolby Audio, DTS-HD
The Xiaomi TV ES50 2022 is priced at 2399 yuan (US$ 376 / Rs. 28,400 approx.), available to order and will go on sale in China from December 11th.