motorola has confirmed the launch of moto g51 5G smartphone in India on December 10th, after it was introduced last month. The company has also confirmed that the phone will come with support for 12 5G bands. To remind you, the phone packs a 6.8-inch FHD+ 120Hz LCD screen, is powered by the latest Snapdragon 480+ SoC, and packs a 5000mAh battery.
moto g51 5G specifications
- 6.8-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD 20:9 aspect ratio display, 120Hz refresh rate, 240Hz touch sampling rate
- Octa Core Snapdragon 480+ 8nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 619 GPU
- 4GB LPPDDR4x RAM, 64GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 11, upgradable to Android 12
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide / depth camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 13MP (16MP in select markets) front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Bottom-ported speakers, Dolby Atmos, dual microphones
- Water-resistant (IP52)
- Dimensions:170 x 77 x 9 mm; Weight: 208g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 20W charging
The phone comes in Indigo Blue and Bright Silver colours. We should know the price of the phone when it goes official on Friday.