Samsung has silently the Galaxy A03 (SM-A032F) smartphone as the successor to the Galaxy A02. It retains the 6.5-inch HD+ Infinity-V display, 5MP front camera and a 5,000mAh battery, but this has a 48MP main + 2MP depth camera and a new 1.6GHz Octa-Core processor, which should be Unisoc SC9863A SoC, based on earlier Geekbench listing.
The rear camera design is also different. It still doesn’t have a fingerprint scanner.
Samsung Galaxy A03 Specifications
- 6.5-inch (1560 × 720 pixels) HD+ LCD Infinity-V display
- 1.6GHz Octa-Core Unisoc SC9863A processor with IMG8322 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB Storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB / 128GB Storage, expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card
- Android 11 with Samsung One UI
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 5MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 164.2 x 75.9 x 9.1mm; Weight: 206g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 5,000mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy A03 will come in Black, Blue and Red colours. We should know the price and roll out details soon.