ZTE has introduced the Voyage 20 Pro 5G, the company’s latest mid-range 5G smartphone in the Voyage series in China along with the Axon 30 Ultra Aerospace Edition. It has a 6.67-inch FHD+ AMOLED screen with 90Hz refresh rate, 360Hz touch sampling rate, 10-bit color, DCI-P3 color gamut, HDR10 video playback, UL eye protection certification, supports dimming, automatic blue light filtering, and provides a black and white reading mode.
It is powered by Dimensity 720 SoC with 5G SA/NSA, 8GB of RAM, 64-megapixel rear camera, 8-megapixel 120° wide-angle lens, 8MP 3cm macro camera, and a 16-megapixel front camera. There is Super Antenna 3.0 for a stable network connection, faster downloads, and smarter network.
There is an anti-lock antenna system, so that no matter how the mobile phone is held, it will not affect the antenna signal, says the company. The phone supports 4G+5G+Wi-Fi three-channel network acceleration, with ZTE’s unique network “speed mode”.
The phone has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and a 5100mAh battery, which can charge up to 50% in 15 minutes with 66W charger.
ZTE Voyage 20 Pro 5G specifications
- 6.67-inch (2400×1080 pixels) FHD+ AMOLED 90Hz display, HDR10+, 10-bit colour, DCI-P3 colour space
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 720 7nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC3 GPU
- 8GB RAM with 256GB storage
- Android 11 with MyOS11
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP rear camera, 8MP 120° ultra-wide camera with macro mode, 5MP 3cm macro sensor
- 16MP front camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- USB Type-C audio
- Dimensions: 163.9×76.2×8.3; Weight: 190g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5100mAh battery with 66W fast charging
The ZTE Voyage 20 Pro 5G comes in Cyan Ink and Dawn colours, is priced at 2,198 yuan (US$ 344 / Rs. 25,636 approx.), available to order and will go on sale in China from December 4th.