TRANSSION India has launched new TECNO Spark 8 4GB + 64GB version in India, after the launch of 3GB + 32GB version of the phone in the country earlier this month. Other specifications are same, including a 6.52-inch HD+ 20:9 aspect ratio display, MediaTek Helio G25 processor, 16-megapixel rear camera along with an AI lens, 8-megapixel camera on the front, Android 11 with HiOS 7.6, rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, dedicated dual SIM and microSD card lots and a 5000mAh battery.
Tecno Spark 8 specifications
- 6.56-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 aspect ratio 2.5D curved glass display with 480 nits brightness
- 2GHz Octa Core MediaTek Helio G25 processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 11 with HiOS 7.6
- 16MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, Quad LED Flash, secondary AI camera
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, dual LED flash
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 164.82×76.05×8.85mm
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS
- 5000mAh battery
The Tecno Spark 8 4GB + 64GB version comes in Atlantic Blue, Turquoise Cyan and Iris Purple colours, is priced at Rs. 10999 and is available from offline stores starting today. As a part of launch offer, it will offer a free Bluetooth headset worth Rs. 799 and one-time screen replacement.