The moto G30 was launched in India earlier this year, now the renders and specifications of the upcoming moto g31 has surfaced. This reveals a punch-hole display compared to the U-shaped notch, and this is said to pack a 6.4-inch FHD+ OLED screen. It also shows triple rear cameras with a 50MP main camera, and the phone has a plastic back with a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner.
Based on earlier rumours, the phone has model number XT2173-2 and will be powered by Snapdragon 662 SoC, pack a 5000mAh battery with 10W charging.
moto G31 rumoured specifications
- 6.4-inch Full HD+ OLED MaxVision display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 662 11nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 610 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB RAM, 64GB / 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 11, upgradable to Android 12
- 50MP rear camera, Quad Pixel technology, LED flash, depth and macro cameras
- Front camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, Google Assistant button, Bottom-ported speaker
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz|5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5,000 mAh battery with 10W charging
The moto g31 is said to come in Black and Blue colour. We can expect it sometime in early 2021 in several markets, including India.