HONOR brand today announced the HONOR Play5 Vitality Edition, after the HONOR Play5, HONOR Play5T and HONOR Play5T Vitality Edition were announced back in May. The phone pack a 6.67-inch FHD+ LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate, 94.4% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by MediaTek Dimensity 900U SoC with 8GB of RAM with 2GB of virtual RAM and packs a 64MP main camera, 2MP depth and a 16MP front camera.
The Honor phone is equipped with 66W superfast charging, which can charge the phone’s 4300mAh battery up to 50% in 15 minutes and 100% charge in 40 minutes.
HONOR Play5 Vitality Edition specifications
- 6.67-inch (2376 × 1080 pixels) FHD+ LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core (2 x 2.4GHz Cortex-A78 + 6 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) MediaTek Dimensity 900 6nm processor with Mali-G68 MC4 GPU
- 8GB RAM with 128GB / 256GB storage
- Android 11 with Magic UI 4.2
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP camera with f/1.9 aperture, 8MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.4 aperture, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 161.8 ×74.7×8.5mm; Weight: 192g
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- 4300mAh (typical) / 4200mAh (minimum) with 66W SuperCharge fast charging
The HONOR Play5 Vitality Edition comes in Midnight Black and Aurora Blue colors and is priced at 1799 yuan (US$ 281 / Rs. 21,140 approx.) for the 8GB + 128GB version and the 8GB + 256GB version costs 1999 yuan (US$ 313 / Rs. 23,500 approx.). It is available to order and will go on sale in China from November 1st.