Mobvoi, popular for its wearables, has introduced TicWatch Pro 3 Ultra, its new top-end smartwatch for global markets. It has a 1.39-inch AMOLED display, along with a secondary FSTN LCD color panel for hybrid dual-display tech, and a 577mAh battery offering up to 72 hours of battery life in Smart Mode and up to 45 days in Essential mode. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 4100 Platform and Mobvoi dual processor system.
The watch runs Wear OS 2.0, and there are no details about the Wear OS 3 update yet. It has IP68 certification for dust and water resistance, MIL-STD-810G certification, has Sp02 and heart rate sensor, IHB/AFib detection to automatically alert you about irregular heartbeats, sleep monitoring, 20+ workout modes, mental fatigue assessments, and more. It has Wi-Fi, GPS and also has NFC for payments support. The smartwatch also features 4G eSIM functionality in the 4G model. Both these have speakers and microphone for calling.
TicWatch Pro 3 Ultra specifications
- 1.39-inch (454 x 454 pixels) 326PPI AMOLED display, secondary FSTN LCD color screen, Corning Gorilla Anti-fingerprint Cover Glass
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 4100 & secondary Mobvoi low-power processor
- 1GB RAM, 8GB storage
- 3-axis accelerometer sensor, Gyroscope sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Barometric pressure sensor, Optical heart rate sensor, SpO2 / Blood oxygen sensor, Ambient light sensor
- 20+ professional sports modes including outdoor running, walking, mountain climbing, swimming, cycling and yoga
- Wear OS 2.0
- Water resistant (IP68), MIL-STD-810G
- 4G VoLTE for calls via eSIM (LTE model only), Wi-Fi 802.11n 2.4GHz, Bluetooth 5.0 LE, built-in GPS / GLONASS / Beidou / Galileo / QZSS, NFC for payments
- 577mAh battery with 72 hours days of usage in Smart mode, up to 45 days in Essential mode
The TicWatch Pro 3 Ultra GPS comes in Black colour with a silicone strap and is priced a $299.99 (Rs. 22,595 approx.) / €299.99 / £289.99 / Rs. 29,999 and is already on sale from mobvoi India website.
The TicWatch Pro 3 Ultra LTE model with a leather strap is priced at €359.99 / £329.99 and will go on sale in November.