Xiaomi introduced the company’s latest Civi smartphone in China last week. Now a new Xiaomi phone with the model number 2109119BC has been certified by TENAA that has almost similar specifications as the Civi, but instead of 6.55-inch FHD+ AMOLED screen, this has a Quad HD screen and also shows a 16GB RAM and 512GB storage version.
Wang Hua from Xiaomi’s Public Relations Department said that he has never heard of such a device, so this might actually be an error. We can expect some changes in the certification in the coming days.
Xiaomi Civi Pro rumoured specifications
- 6.55-inch (3840×2160 pixels) Quad HD OLED screen
- 2.4GHz Octa Core processor
- 8GB RAM with 128GB storage / 12GB RAM with 256GB storage / 16GB RAM with 512GB storage
- Android 11 with MIUI 12.5
- Dual SIM
- 64MP rear camera, ultra-wide camera, macro camera
- 32MP autofocus front camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Hi-res audio
- Dimensions: 158.34×71.5×6.98mm; Weight: 166g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou/NavIC, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4500mAh (typical) battery with 55W fast charging