Samsung just launched the Galaxy M52 5G, the company’s latest M series 5G smartphone in India, as it had announced. It has a 6.7-inch Full HD+ 120Hz AMOLED screen, is powered by Snapdragon 778G with support for 11 5G bands, has 6GB of RAM with 4GB of additional virtual RAM, runs Android 11 with One UI 3.1 with 2 years of Android updates and 3 years of security updates, has a 64MP main, 12MP ultra-wide and 5MP macro camera and a 32MP front camera.
It has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, and packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 25W fast charging, but comes with 15W charger in the box.
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G specifications
- 6.7-inch FHD+ (1080×2400 pixels) Super AMOLED Plus Infinity-O Display, 120Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Octa Core (4 x 2.4GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Kryo 670 CPUs) Snapdragon 778G 6nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 642L GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.1) internal storage, expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card
- Android 11 with Samsung One UI 3.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 12MP ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 5MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Dolby Atmos
- Samsung Pay
- Dimensions: 164.2 x 76.4 x 7.4mm; Weight: 173g
- 5G SA / NSA (N1, N3, N5, N7, N8, N20, N28, N66, N40, N41 and N78 bands), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh battery with support for 25W fast charging
The Samsung Galaxy M52 5G comes in Blazing Blue and Icy Blue colours, is priced at Rs. 29999 for the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version and the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs Rs. 31,999.
As a part of limited-period offer, it will be available at a special introductory price of Rs. 26999 and Rs. 28999 for the 6GB and 8GB RAM versions, respectively beginning of the Great Indian Festival on Amazon.in starting from October 3rd.
- 10% Instant discount on HDFC Bank Debit/Credit Cards and EMI
- Flat Rs. 1000 off with coupons
- 6 month free screen replacement
- Up to 9 months no cost EMI
- Potential savings for Rs. 16,000 for Prime customers
Commenting on the launch, Aditya Babbar, Senior Director and Head, Mobile Marketing, Samsung India, said:
Galaxy M series was launched in 2019 to bring meaningful innovation to consumers and since then, it has gained a phenomenal fan base with its many segment-first innovations like Monster display, performance and battery. True to Samsung philosophy, we are pushing the boundaries even further with the launch of Galaxy M52 5G, our #LeanestMeanestMonsterEver. With the latest Snapdragon 778G processor and 120Hz super AMOLED+ display, consumers can expect a smooth and immersive experience while gaming or watching their favourite content. Galaxy M52 5G comes with defense-grade Knox security and 11 5G band support which not only makes this device future ready but also extremely secure, so users can be rest assured of their data security. And all this is packed in an ultra slim 7.4mm body, making it a perfect blend of style and substance,