OPPO just announced OPPO Watch Free, the company’s latest budget smartwatch along with K9 Pro 5G smartphone. It has a 1.64-inch 2.5D curved AMOLED screen, has, Bluetooth 5.0, 24-hour heart rate monitoring and advanced sleep function with SpO2 monitoring that can track and generate the wearer’s sleep report, and can record and play back snoring via phone. It also has NFC support for payment.
The smartwatch promises up to 14 days of long battery life and has fast charging that offers one day of usage with 5 minutes of charging. It doesn’t have GPS support.
OPPO Watch Free specifications
- 1.75-inch (280 x 456 pixels) 2.5D curved AMOLED screen, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, 326 PPI Pixel density
- Six-axis motion sensor, Optical heart rate sensor, Optical blood oxygen sensor, Ambient light sensor
- 100+ sports modes with automatic tracking in 6 sports mode that includes running, walking, outdoor cycling, swimming, elliptical machine, and rowing machine
- Bluetooth 5.0, compatible with Android 6.0 and above, iOS 10.0 and above
- Water-resistant (5ATM)
- 19mm Strap; Weight: 20.9g (without wrist strap) 32.6 (with strap)
- 230mAh (typical) battery up to 14 days of usage, 5 min charge for 1 day of use
The OPPO Watch Free comes in Black and Gold colours, is priced at 549 yuan (US$ 85 / Rs. 6,264 approx.), is available to order and will go on sale in China starting from September 30th.
OPPO also introduced the 75″ K9 smart TV that joins the 43″ 55″ and 65″ models that were introduced back in May.
OPPO Smart TV K9 75″ specifications
- 75-inch (3840 x 2160 pixels) direct type DLED display with 178-degree viewing angle, 300 nits brightness, HDR 10+ 93% DCI-P3 colour gamut, MEMC, 95% Screen-to-body ratio
- MT9652 Quad-Core A73 processor with G52 MC1 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 32GB storage
- ColorOS TV 2.2
- Bluetooth’s voice Remote control, Far-field mics
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, IR, 3 x HDMI 2.1 (1 contain ARC), 2 x USB, Ethernet, AUX Port
- 30W (15 x 2) Speaker with Dolby Audio
The OPPO Smart TV K9 75″ is priced at 5799 yuan (US$ 896 / Rs. 66,400 approx.), is available to order and will go on sale in China starting from September 30th.