HUAWEI has introduced Freelace Lite, the company’s entry-level neckband wireless earphones, along with the nova 9 series in China. This comes after the Freelace in 2019 and the Freelace Pro last year. Unlike the other models that have an in-ear design, this has a semi-in-ear design and features 13 mm large dynamic drivers with an independent metal bass tube structure, for an enhanced bass.
HUAWEI Freelace Lite specifications
- 13mm dynamic driver unit
- Ergonomic semi-in-ear design, breathable and comfortable to wear. Soft, skin-friendly soft ear support
- Magnetic connection, Function keys, volume +, volume-
- Bluetooth 5.2
- AI call noise reduction
- 110ms low latency gaming mode
- Multi Function / Power / Volume buttons, Touch on left headphone
- Dust and Water-resistant (IP55)
- Total length: 835mm; Weight: 25g
- 120mAh battery with 18 hours of playback, 4-hour playback in 5-minute charge
The HUAWEI Freelace Lite comes in Mint Blue, Yellow and Midnight Black colours, is priced at 269 yuan (US$ 41 / Rs. 3,070 approx.) and will be available from September 27th in China with orders starting today.