Along with the MateBook X 2020, HUAWEI also introduced Freelace Pro, the compay’s latest wireless earphones. It has built-in USB Type-C plug that lets you charge when you plug into the phone and also pair it by the same way, but this has 14mm dynamic driver unit and also comes with Active noise cancellation with 2 microphones that can be enabled using touch controls on the headset. You can touch and hold the left earphone to switch on the transparent mode.
It has a built-in Hall magnetic sensor that can detect whether the headphones are in use. You can attach to end the connection for disconnecting it, and when you separate, it will reconnect. It uses Bluetooth 5.0, and features IPX5 ratings for water resistance.
HUAWEI Freelace Pro specifications
- 14mm dynamic driver unit
- Ergonomic earbuds for a comfortable fit
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Dual active noise reduction, 3 microphone call noise reduction
- Multi Function / Power / Volume buttons, Touch on left headphone
- Water resistant (IPX5)
- Total length: 862.4mm; Cable length: 814 mm; Weight: 34 g
- 150mAh battery with 24 hours of playback without ANC, 16 hours with ANC, 5-hour playback in 5-miunte charge
The HUAWEI Freelace Pro comes in Black, White and Green colours, is priced at 599 yuan (US$ 86 / Rs. 6,500 approx.) and will go on sale in China from August 26.