After teasers in the Big Billion Days page, Flipkart has confirmed the launch of motorola’s moto g20 tablet in India on September 30th. It has also confirmed that it will come with 8″ LCD screen, will be powered by Helio P22T SoC, pack 3GB of RAM, 32GB of storage, run near-stock Android 11 with Kids mode, feature a metal design, come with Dolby Atmos and pack a 5100mAh battery.
The specifications are similar to the Lenovo Tab M8 that was introduced a couple of years back.
moto tab g20 specifications
- 8-inch (1280 x 800 pixels) HD IPS display with 350 nit brightness
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22T (MT8768T) (4 x 2.3GHz Cortex-A53 +4 x 1.8GHz Cortex-A53) with IMG GE8320 650 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 11
- 5MP rear camera
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, Front-mountd speaker, Dolby Atmos
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type-C
- 5100mAh battery with up to 15 hours of video watching or 18 hours of browsing, 10W charging
We should know the price when it goes official next week.