After rumours, realme today confirmed that it will introduce the realme GT Neo 2, successor to realme GT Neo in China on September 22nd. It already got certified by TENAA revealing the complete specifications of the phone. Another rumour also said that it will launch globally as realme GT Neo Gaming Edition.
realme GT Neo 2 rumoured specifications
- 6.62-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 120Hz AMOLED display
- Octa Core (1 x 3.2GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 870 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 11 with realme UI 2.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP camera, LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide sensor, 2MP macro camera
- 16MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio
- Dimensions: 162.9×75.8×8.6mm; Weight: 199.8g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1 + L5)/GLONASS/Navic/QZSS/Galileo, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) / 4930mAh (minimum) battery with 65W ultra-fast flash charging
The realme GT Neo 2 / GT Neo gaming is expected to come in Mirror Black, Dream Blue and Super Orange colours. We should know the price when it goes official next week.