realme just launched realme 8i, the successor of the realme 7i in India, as it had promised. This comes with a 6.6-inch Full HD+ LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate and 180Hz touch sampling rate, 6 different refresh rates (30Hz, 48Hz, 50Hz, 60Hz, 90Hz, and 120Hz) and 90.8% screen-to-body ratio and a 16-megapixel camera on the front. It is powered by MediaTek Helio G96 SoC with up to 6GB of RAM, and has 5GB Virtual RAM on 6GB+128GB
version that will give you up to 11GB RAM (realme 8i 4GB+64GB does not support Virtual RAM.).
The phone features a 50-megapixel primary rear camera with Samsung JN1 Sensor, a 2-megapixel B&W portrait sensor and a 2-megapixel sensor for 4cm macro shots. The phone has a flowing design concept. It has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, comes with dedicated dual SIM and microSD card slots, and packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging that can charge up to 50% in 36 minutes.
realme 8i specifications
- 6.6-inch (2412 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen, 120Hz adaptive refresh rate with 1 to to 600 nits brightness, 100% DCI-P3 Color Space
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G96 12nm processor (Dual 2.05GHz A76 + Hexa 2GHz A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 4GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.1) storage / 6GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 11 with realme UI 2.0
- 50MP rear camera with Samsung JN1 sensor, f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 2MP B&W portrait camera and 2MP 4cm macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.45 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 164.1×75.5×8.5mm; Weight: 194g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 18W fast charging
The realme 8i comes in Space Black and Space Purple colours, is priced at Rs. 13999 for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version and the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs Rs. 15999. It will be available from Flipkart, realme.com and offline stores from September 14.
- Flat Rs. 1000 off with HDFC Bank Debit and Credit Cards and EMI and ICICI Bank Credit Cards and Credit Card EMI