realme launched the realme GT Master Edition in India last month in three versions starting at Rs. 25,999 for the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version, 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version at Rs. 27,999 and the top-end 8GB RAM with 256GB storage version was launched at Rs. 29,999. Both the 8GB + 128GB and 8GB + 256GB versions went on sale last starting from August 26th. The 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version is finally going on sale today, 8th September at 12 noon.
As a part of launch offer, those who purchase the smartphone on Flipkart will get Rs. 2000 discount when you pay using Debit and Credit Cards from most banks. realme.com purchases also get Rs. 2000 instant discount, but only when you use SBI Cards, HDFC Cards & ICICI Cards. The offer is valid for all the GT Master Edition variants till 30th September 2021.
realme GT Master Edition specifications
- 6.43-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 120Hz OLED display, up to 1000 nits brightness
- Octa Core (4 x 2.4GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Kryo 670 CPUs) Snapdragon 778G 6nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 642L GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB UFS 2.2 storage, 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 2.2 storage
- Android 11 with realme UI 2.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 119° Ultra Wide Lens with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX615 sensor, f/2.45 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Super linear speaker, Hi-Res Audio
- Dimensions: 159.2×73.5×8mm / 8.7mm (gray); Weight: 178g / 174g
- 5G SA/ NSA (n1/n3/n5/n8/n28a/n77/n41/n78), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS/Beidou/ Glonass/QZSS/Galileo, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4300mAh (typical) / 4200mAh (minimum) battery with 65W ultra-fast flash charging