The leaked pics and specs of the upcoming BlackBerry phone, the BlackBerry Bold Touch have been shared by our friends at BGR. BlackBerry Bold Touch comes with a small touchscreen display as well as the iconic QWERTY keyboard. This handset was first seen in the BlackBerry’s 2011 CDMA device roadmap leak.
The guys at BGR, recently played with this device and claims that, the touchscreen is “very responsive”. This handset is rumored to come with a 2.8 inch touchscreen display, 1.2 GHz processor, BlackBerry OS 6.1, 5 megapixel camera and more. The device also comes with a new powerful battery. BlackBerry Bold Touch is expected to be announced at the BlackBerry World and it will release during the end of Q2 or early Q3 of 2011. Check out the leaked pics and specs, after the break.
BlackBerry Bold Touch Leaked Specifications:
- Display: 2.8″ diagonol – VGA 640 x 480, resolution 287dpi
- Processor: Qualcomm 1.2GHz CPU
- Camera: 5mp – Flash – Image Stabilization – HD Recording (720p)
- Navigation: Capacitive Touch, Optical Trackpad
- Keypad: Wide QWERTY – Physical Send, End, Escape, Menu, Right Side Convenience Key, Volume Control
- Memory: 8GB – 768MB RAM – up to 32GB MicroSd Card
- WiFi: 2.4 GHZ b/g/n – 5GHz a/n – Mobile Hotspot
- Connectivity: Micro USB – Bluetooth – NFC
- Sensors: Magnetometer – Accelerometer – Proximity
- Dimensions: 115 x 66 x 10.5mm
BlackBerry Bold Touch Leaked Pics: