vivo is on a streak of launching smartphones in India. After the launch of Y21 last week, the company today launched the Y33s, another phone in the Y series. This packs 6.58-inch FHD+ Halo Fullview screen with 90.6% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by MediaTek Helio G80 SoC with 8GB of RAM and 4GB of Extended RAM. It comes with 50MP main + 2MP depth + 2MP macro triple rear cameras, 16MP front camera and a side-mounted fingerprint scanner that can unlock the phone in 0.24 seconds.
It runs Android 11 with Funtouch OS 11.1 and has Multi Turbo 5.0 and Ultra Game Mode. The phone has a 2.5D flat frame and 8mm sleek design, has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 5000mAh battery with 18W Fast Charge over USB Type-C.
Vivo Y33s specifications
- 6.58-inch (2400×1080 pixels) FHD+ LCD screen
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G80 12nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 1.8GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs) with up to 950MHz ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 1 TB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 11 with FunTouch OS 11.1
- 50MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, 2MP depth sensor and2MP macro with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 164.26×76.08×8mm; Weight: 182g
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
The Vivo Y33s comes in Mirror Black and Middday Dream colours, is priced at Rs. 17,990 and is available from vivo India E-store, Amazon, Flipkart and other online and offline stores and across all partner retail stores starting today, August 23rd, 2021.