vivo has launched Y53s, the company’s latest smartphone in the Y series, in India. It packs 6.58-inch FHD+ screen, is powered by MediaTek Helio G80 SoC with 8GB of RAM and 3GB of Extended RAM. It comes with 64MP main + 2MP depth + 2MP macro triple rear cameras, 16MP front camera and a side-mounted fingerprint scanner that can unlock the phone in 0.24 seconds.
The phone has Aura Screen Light feature that allows you to enjoy studio-style illumination even in unfavorable light conditions. This mode intelligently identifies the brightness, contrast and colour temperature and produces balanced lights. It runs Android 11 with Funtouch OS 11.1 and has Multi Turbo 5.0, Ultra Game Mode and 5,000mAh battery combined with 18W Fast Charge.
Vivo Y53s specifications
- 6.58-inch (2408×1080 pixels) FHD+ LCD screen
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G80 12nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 1.8GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs) with up to 950MHz ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 11 with FunTouch OS 11.1
- 64MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.79 aperture, 2MP depth sensor and2MP macro with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 164×75.46×8.38mm; Weight: 190g
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
The Vivo Y53s comes in Deep Sea Blue and Fantastic Rainbow colours, is priced at Rs. 19,490 and is available from vivo India E-store, Amazon, Flipkart, Paytm, Tatacliq, Bajaj EMI Store and across all partner retail stores starting today, August 9th, 2021.