realme launched the narzo 30 smartphone in 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version and 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version, priced at Rs. 12499 and Rs. 14999, respectively back in June. Today it has launched 6GB RAM with 64GB storage version priced at Rs. 13,499. It is available from Flipkart and realme.com in Racing Silver and Racing Blue colours.
Other specifications are similar that includes a 6.5-inch Full HD+ LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate, 16-megapixel punch-hole camera on the front, is powered by MediaTek Helio G95 SoC, features a 48-megapixel primary rear camera, 2-megapixel B&W portrait sensor and a 2-megapixel sensor for 4cm macro shots.
It has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, and the back has stripe classic V-shaped lines on a racetrack, comes with dedicated dual SIM and microSD card slots, and packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 30W Dart Charge fast charging that can charge the phone up to 50% in 25 minutes, and 100% in 65 minutes.
realme narzo 30 specifications
- 6.5-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate, up to 580 nits brightness
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G95 12nm processor (Dual 2.05GHz A76 + Hexa 2GHz A55 CPUs) with 900MHz Mali-G76 3EEMC4 GPU
- 4GB / 6GBLPPDDR4x RAM, 64GB (UFS 2.1) storage / 6GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 11 with realme UI 2.0
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 2MP B&W portrait camera and 2MP 4cm macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.1 aperture, Sony IMX471 sensor
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 162.35×75.46×9.45mm; Weight: 192g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) / 4900mAh (minimum) battery with 30W Dart Charge fast charging