Xiaomi has launched its new Mi TV 4C smart TV in India. It has a 32-inch HD ready Ultra-bright screen, comes with Vivid Picture Engine (VPE), a set of software and hardware tweaks that ensures accurate screen calibration, deeper contrasts and perfect colour reproduction. Looks like the different between this and the Mi TV 4A Horizon Edition 32″ model that was launched last year are that this has slightly thicker bezels around the screen.
The Patch Wall, a UI layer on top of the Android OS that’s based on deep learning AI technology, can curate content based on recommendations from 23+ content partners across 16+ languages. The Mi Quick Wake feature lets you can resume watching your show or movie from where you left off in less than 5 seconds. The TV also come with built-in Chromecast and Google Assistant.
Xiaomi Mi TV 4C 32-inch specifications
- 32-inch (1366×768 pixels) HD LED display, Vivid Picture Engine
- 1.5GHz quad-core Amlogic Cortex-A53 processor with Mali-450 MP3 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB eMMC internal storage
- MIUI TV based on Android with PatchWall, Mi Quick Wake
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (2.4 GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, 3 x HDMI (1 contain ARC), AV, USB 2.0 x 2, Ethernet, S/PDIF port, AUX port
- Supports H.265, H.264, Real, MPEG1/2/4
- 2 x 10W speakers, DTS-HD
The Mi TV 4C 32″ is available at an introductory price of Rs. 15,999 from Flipkart, mi.com and Mi home stores staring today.