POCO just launched the POCO F3 GT, the company’s first gaming smartphone in India, as it had promised. It has a 6.67-inch FHD+ flexible 10-bit AMOLED screen with 120Hz high refresh rate, HDR 10+, DC Dimming, 480Hz touch sampling rate, 1.8mm trilateral equal width, 2.7mm ultra-narrow chin. It is powered by 6nm Dimensity 1200 SoC with up to 8GB of RAM.
The phone has an 8-layer graphite layers combined with super-large vapor chambers, and new aerospace-grade heat dissipation material with a built-in “white graphene” layer that covers 11540mm², which not only efficiently dissipates heat for the charging chip, but also offers good insulation to reduce its impact on nearby antennas to reduce the temperature by 2°C. It will come with triple microphones and triple Wi-Fi setup that includes two conventional and one Wi-Fi gaming antenna group.
The phone features a glass body with Slipstream Design and anti-fingerprint matte finish, and an aerospace-grade aluminum alloy frame with three styles of bevels that includes a square bevel on the sides and a concave bevel on the top. The company says that the back underwent a 22-step engraving process.
The magnetic dual-trigger design allows you to play games using four fingers, instead of only two. This offers stable and realistic pressing feedback, thanks to its mechanical structure. Compared with the traditional mechanical transmission structure, the magnetic triggers can effectively reduce the wear-out in daily use, with a lifespan of up to 1.5 million taps. The phone has Dolby Atmos and Hi-Res audio, offering a truly immersive gaming experience.
The phone has a 64MP rear camera with Extra-Low Dispersion optical hybrid glass lens for clearer and crisper shots, 8MP ultra-wide angle camera and a 2MP macro camera. There is a special-shaped Lightning flash. It features Tactical RGB Glow lights that are built around the Triple camera setup. They switch between different colours and not only work with games but also serve as a notification LED for calls, messages, and charging. It has X-axis Linear Motor and packs a 5,065mAh large battery with 67W fast charging that can charge the phone up to 50% in 15 minutes and 100% in just 42 minutes. It also comes with an L-shaped cable in POCO yellow colour.
POCO F3 GT specifications
- 6.67-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 20:9 HDR10 + display, 120Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Up to 3GHz Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 1200 6nm processor with ARM G77 MC9 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB UFS 3.1 storage, 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 256GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.65 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 119° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Splash resistant (IP53)
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Dual speakers, Dolby Atmos, Triple Mics
- Dimensions: 161.94x 76.93 x 8.3mm; Weight: 205g
- 5G SA/NSA (n77/n78), Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NavIC, USB Type-C
- 5,065mAh (Typical) battery with 67W fast charging
The POCO F3 GT comes in Gunmetal Silver with unique hues of metallic silver and blue-ish grey and Predator Black colours with a blend of rich, dark, black.
It is priced at Rs. 26,999 for the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version, 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs Rs. 28,999 and the 8GB RAM with 256GB storage version costs Rs. 30,999. It will be available for pre-order on Flipkart starting from tomorrow, July 24th and the sale starts from July 26th.
However, for the week 1 of sales, till August 2nd, it will be available starting at Rs. 25,999 and for the week 2 till August 9th, it will be available starting at Rs. 26,499, after that it will be available starting from Rs. 26,999, which is the original price of the phone.
- Rs. 1000 instant discount for ICICI Bank cards and EMI till July 29th