Update: POCO X3 GT renders have surfaced that resemble the Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G smartphone, as rumoured earlier. The company has also confirmed Dimensity 1100 and support for 67W Turbo charging, which is the same as Note 10 Pro 5G.
Earlier: POCO is all set to launch the POCO F3 GT in India later this week. Now the company has scheduled an event in Malaysia on July 28th to introduce the POCO X3 GT. The tag line says ‘Speed Past Power’. This was certified by TKDN, SIRIM and NBTC recently and also appeared in IMEI Database with the model number 21061110AG. This is said to be a rebranded Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G smartphone that was introduced in China in May, but it is expected to come with a new design.
POCO X3 GT / Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G specifications
- 6.6-inch (2400×1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD 20:9 aspect ratio screen with HDR10+, 120Hz refresh rate, 100% DCI-P3 colour gamut, up to 450nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus protection
- Up to 2.6GHz Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 1100 6nm processor with ARM G77 MC9 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage, 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 11 with MIUI 12.5
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 119° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.3 aperture, 2MP 4cm macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, IR sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio, Sound by JBL Audio quality certification
- Splash Resistant (IP53)
- Dimensions: 163.3 x 75.9×8.9mm; Weight:193g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2,GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC 3.0
- 5000mAh(typ)/ 4900mAh(min) battery with 67W fast charging, PD/QC charging
The POCO X3 GT launch event in Malaysia on July 28th at 8PM Malaysia time (5:30 PM IST).