Xiaomi has introduced its new Mi Notebook Pro X 15 laptop in China, as it had promised. It has a 15.6-inch 3.5k E4 OLED screen with support for 60Hz refresh-rate, 4.03mm narrow frame and 91% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by 11th Generation Intel Core i7 and i5 Tiger Lake processors withRTX 3050 Ti GPU. It features a metal body with High-end CNC manufacturing process to withstand wear and tear, has a fingerprint sensor built into the power button, in-built camera, full-sized keyboard and a large touchpad.
The laptop has all-copper radiator, larger heat dissipation area, dual fans with dual outlets to keep it cool, Four-unit speaker tuned to HARMAN, runs Windows 10 and promise up to 11.5h of battery life.
Mi Notebook Pro X 15 specifications
- 15.6-inch (3456 × 2160 pixels) 3.5k OLED Super Retina display with 100% sRGB and sRGB DCI-P3 color gamut, 600 nits peak brightness, DC dimming, 1ms fast response, 60Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- 3.3GHz 11th Gen Intel Core i7-11370H (4.8GHz) / 3.1GHz i5-11300H processor (4.4GHz) with Intel Iris X- E Graphics, 4GB GDDR6 NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 Ti Notebook GPU
- 16GB / 32GB LPDDR4x 4266MHz RAM, 512GB / 1TB PCIe SSD
- Windows 10 Home
- 720p webcam
- Fingerprint power key
- Full-size backlit keyboard, 1.5mm key travel, 125mm × 81.6mm, PTP trackpad
- Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, 1 x USB-C for charging and data transmission, Thunderbolt 4 x 1, HDMI 2.1 x 1, USB-A 3.2 Gen2 x 2
- Dimensions:348.9 x 240.2 x 17.5~18.47mm; Weight: 1.9kg
- 3.5mm headphone / microphone jack, Audio by Harman, 2W x 2+1W x 2
sound system, DTS Audio, 2 x 2 microphone array
- 80Wh battery with 130W Type-C fast charging of 50% in 25 minutes in shut down, up to 11.5h local video playback
The Mi Notebook Pro X 15 comes in Space Gray colour and is priced at 7999 yuan (US$ 1238 / Rs. 91,965 approx.) for the i5-11300H, 16GB RAM, 512GB storage version and the i7-11370H, 32GB RAM and 1TB storage version costs 9999 yuan (US$ 1548/ Rs. 1,14,960 approx.). It is available to order and will go on sale in China starting from July 9th.