Samsung just launched the Galaxy M32, the company’s latest mid-range M series smartphones and the successor to last year’s Galaxy M31 in India, as it had promised. It packs a 6.4-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-U display with 90Hz refresh rate, is powered by MediaTek Helio G80 SoC with up to 6GB of RAM. The phone runs Android 11 with One UI 3.1, Knox security, Samsung Pay Mini, Secure Folder and Alt Z Samsung solution.
It packs quad rear cameras that include 64MP main camera, 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera, 2MP macro camera, and 2MP depth of field camera for live focus and a 20MP front camera. The phone has a side-mounted fingerprint reader, and packs a 6,000mAh battery with support for 25W fast charging, but it comes with 15W charger in the box.
Samsung Galaxy M32 specifications
- 6.4-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-U display with 90Hz refresh rate, up to 800nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G80 12nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 1.8GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs) with up to 950MHz ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB (eMMC 5.1) Storage / 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (eMMC 5.1) Storage, expandable up to 1TB via micro SD card
- Android 11 with One UI 3.1
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth and 2MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 20MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Samsung Pay mini
- Dimensions: 159.3 x 74 x 9.3mm; Weight: 196g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 6000mAh battery with 25W Fast Charging support
The Samsung Galaxy M32 comes in Black and Light Blue colours, is priced at Rs. 14999 for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version and the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs Rs. 16999. It will be available from Amazon.in, Samsung.com and all key retail stores starting from June 28th.
- Instant cashback worth INR 1250 while paying with ICICI cards