HMD Global has announced Nokia C01 Plus, the company’s latest budget Android Go Edition smartphone in Russia. It has a 5.45-inch HD+ screen, is powered by Unisoc SoC with 1GB of RAM, runs Android 11 Go Edition, and packs a 5MP front and rear cameras both with LED flash.
The phones feature a sleek Nordic design with a casing that has been ergonomically designed for a better grip. It has a 3000mAh removable battery.
Nokia C01 Plus specifications
- 5.45-inch (1440 × 720 pixels) HD+ V-notch 18:9 display
- 1.6GHz Octa-Core Unisoc SC9863A processor with IMG8322 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 32GB (eMMC 5.1) storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 11 Go Edition
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 5MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera with LED Flash
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 148x 71.8 x 9.3mm; Weight: 157g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, micro USB port
- 3000mAh (typical) removable battery
The Nokia C01 Plus comes in Blue and Purple colours, is priced at 6490 Rubles (US$ 60 / Rs. 6,570 approx.) and is already on sale in Russia.