realme today launched C25, an enhanced version of C25 that was launched in India back in April. It has TÜV Rheinland Smartphone High Reliability certification and packs a 6.5-inch HD+ mini drop display, same as the C25, but this is powered by Helio G85 with 4GB of RAM and runs Android 11 with realme UI 2.0 on top.
The phone has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, packs a 13-megapixel rear camera, 2-megapixel macro and a 2-megapixel B&W lens, and an 8-megapixel front camera. It packs a 6000mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging.
realme C25s specifications
- 6.5-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 mini-drop display with up to 570 nits brightness
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G85 12nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 2GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs) with up to 1000MHz ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB / 128GB eMMC 5.1 storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, LED flash, PDAF, 1080p 30fps video recording, 2MP B&W portrait and 2MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Rear-mounted fingerprint scanner
- Dimensions: 164.5×75.9×9.6mm; Weight: 209g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Splash resistant
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 6000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
The realme C25s comes in Watery Grey and Watery Blue colours, is priced at Rs. 9,999 for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version and the 4GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs Rs. 10,999. It will be available from Flipkart, realme.com and offline stores starting from June 9th.