After confirmed that it will launch the realme GT 5G for global markets this month, realme today announced that it will launch the phone for the globally on June 15th, after it was introduced in China in March. The company already confirmed that it will launch a new realme GT camera flagship globally in July.
realme already said that the realme GT 5G will be the most affordable Snapdragon 888-powered phone. The teaser confirmed that the global version will also launch in Vegan Leather version in yellow colour.
The realme GT 5G global launch on June 15th will be streamed on its social channels at 5:30 PM IST. Since the realme India has shared the details, we can expect the India launch alongside.
realme GT 5G specifications
- 6.43-inch (2400×1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 20:9 aspect ratio screen with HDR10+, 120Hz refresh rate, 98% NTSC color gamut, 100% DCI-P3 colour gamut
- Octa Core Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 11 with realme UI 2.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, Sony IMX682 sensor, 8MP 119° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.3 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.5 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio,
- Dimensions: 158.5 x 73.3x 8.4mm (glass) / 9.1mm (leather) ; Weight:186g (glass) / 186.5g (leather)
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6e 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2,GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh (Typical) battery with 65W Super Dart flash charging
realme will also announce its latest AIoT strategy with a slew of new products under realme TechLife. realme’s CEO Sky Li will deliver an opening speech at the global launch event which will be followed by an overview of realme’s global business strategy by Madhav Sheth, Vice President, realme and Chief Executive Officer, realme India and Europe.
In addition, Johnny Chen, realme’s Global Head of Brand Marketing, will officially launch realme TechLife, the company’s upgraded AIoT ecosystem, while Alessio Bradde, realme’s Product Marketing Manager, will introduce the realme GT to global audiences for the first time. Finally, Kwan Jun Jie, Senior Product Marketing Manager, realme, will conclude the event by unveiling realme’s new line of AIoT products.