realme just announced its flagship GT 5G series of smartphones as it had promised. It packs a 6.43-inch Full HD+ 120Hz Samsung Super AMOLED screen with 360Hz touch sampling rate, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, 4096-level brightness adjustment, 1200 nits peak brightness, 16-megapixel camera inside the punch-hole and 91.7% screen-to-body ratio, thanks to ultra-narrow chin. It features an in-screen fingerprint sensor.
The phone is powered by Snapdragon 888 with 5G SA/NA, stainless steel + copper VC cooling large-area heat sink for 100% coverage that can reduce the temperature up to 15°C. The phone has Linear vibration motor and brand new 4D vibration. It features 64-megapixel main camera with IMX682 sensor, 8-megapixel ultra-wide camera, 2-megapixel macro camera. The phone packs a 4500mAh with 65W Super Dart fast charging that offers 100% charge in 35 minutes.
It comes with GT mode, one-click that boosts the performance, dynamic effects + sound effects + vibration. First batch For GT users get additional 120GB of cloud space is provided for 6 months of free use.
In addition to glass back two glass versions that includes the silver version designed with countless delicate optical grade textures and blue version that uses a special optical film on the back cover, making it look like a deep sea that can absorb all the light, the phone also comes in Dual-tone Vegan Leather Design that will use two different kinds of material in two different colors to achieve a sense of speed that matches the high performance.
To achieve this visual effect, realme said that it has pioneered a one-piece moulding process for the back cover and the inner frame, making the Vegan Leather fit more tightly with the black glossy “racetrack” finish. It will also witness an upgraded 2nd generation of Vegan Leather with a more delicate texture, softer touch feeling, and better color effect.
realme GT 5G specifications
- 6.43-inch (2400×1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 20:9 aspect ratio screen with HDR10+, 120Hz refresh rate, 98% NTSC color gamut, 100% DCI-P3 colour gamut
- Octa Core Snapdragon 888 5nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 660 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 11 with realme UI 2.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, Sony IMX682 sensor, 8MP 119° ultra-wide sensor with f/2.3 aperture, 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.5 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio,
- Dimensions: 158.5 x 73.3x 8.4mm (glass) / 9.1mm (leather) ; Weight:186g (glass) / 186.5g (leather)
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6e 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2,GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh (Typical) battery with 65W Super Dart flash charging
The realme GT 5G comes in Blue, Grey and Leather (12GB + 256GB only) versions, priced at 2799 yuan (US$ 432 / Rs. 31,440 approx.) for the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version and the 12GB RAM with 256GB storage version costs 3299 yuan (US$ 510 / Rs. 37,040 approx.). It will be available to order from today and goes on sale in China from March 10th.