Along with the Reno6 series OPPO also introduced the Enco Free2, the company’s latest true wireless earbuds and the successor to the OPPO Enco Free that was introduced back in December 2019. The main highlight of the successor is that it can achieve 42dB depth of active noise reduction, which is higher than the 40dB which the latest Mi FlipBuds Pro claims. The company says that it uses three-core noise reduction chip, which greatly improves the noise reduction power and achieves a more stringent noise reduction effect.
It has Bluetooth 5.2 low-latency dual transmission technology, Dynaudio tuning and low-latency gaming mode that can achieve 94ms latency. The earbuds feature triple microphones for upgraded anti-wind noise algorithm, AI call noise reduction and has touch controls for volume and music control. You can choose between three different tips to perfectly fit your ears. The headset can also be used as a camera shutter for compatible OPPO phones.
It automatically connects with the phone when you open the case. It promises up to 30 hours of battery life with the case and 6.5 hours standalone and has USB Type-C charging.
OPPO Enco Free2 specifications
- Bluetooth 5.2 connectivity with AAC codec
- 10mm dynamic drivers
- Customized triple-core high-performance noise cancellation chip, maximum noise reduction of 42dB.
- Transparency modes enable users to listen to the ambient sounds in one click without taking off the headphones
- Three-microphone call noise reduction with anti-wind noise algorithm
- Touch controls for music playback and launch voice assistant (Siri / Google Voice)
- Smart wear detection for autoplay and pause
- 94ms low-latency gaming mode
- Dustproof and waterproof (IP54)
- Case weight: 47.6g
- 41mAh battery in earbuds offer up to 6.5hours playback with ANC off and 4h with ANC ON, 480mAh battery in the case offers up to 30h total battery life without ANC, 20h with ANC
The OPPO Enco Free2 comes in Galaxy White and Midnight Black colours, is priced at 599 yuan (US$ 93.8 / Rs. 6,810 approx.). Users will get a 50 yuan for the initial purchase, and 100 yuan off when bought with the Reno6 series. It will go on sale in China starting from June 5th.