Xiaomi has announced Mi FlipBuds Pro, the company’s first flagship noise-cancelling earbuds in China. The company says that the independent noise reduction chip can cut up to 99% of background noise up to 40dB. The earbuds also supports 3 different noise reduction modes and also has dual-transparency modes. These feature advanced feed forward and feedback triple microphones, so the call are divided into three microphones for a clear calling experience.
These use world’s first Qualcomm QCC5151 flagship chip to finely process external environmental sounds and voices. It can accurately capture human voices while reducing noise. The words are clear without interference during calls, says the company. The device adopts the high-gloss nano-NCVM coating process, and has a mirror surface that reflects light for an attractive look, texture and grip.
These feature 11mm super linear dynamic driver unit for an immersive audio experience. There is Bluetooth 5.2 along with aptX Adaptive codec for upgraded sound quality and low-latency for gaming, and it also supports dual device pairing.
Mi FlipBuds Pro specifications
- Bluetooth 5.2 connectivity with Qualcomm QCC5151 chip, aptX enable low-latency for gaming
- 11mm super linear dynamic drivers
- Customized high-performance noise cancellation chip, two microphones for active noise cancellation (Air travel mode, office mode and daily mode) with a maximum noise reduction of 40dB.
- Two Transparency modes enable users to listen to the ambient sounds in one click without taking off the headphones
- Touch controls for music playback and launch voice assistant (Siri / Google Voice)
- Dual-device intelligent quick connection to easily pair with mobile phones and laptops
- Smart wear detection for autoplay and pause
- Case weight: 60g
- 7 hours with ANC off and 5h with ANC ON, 28h total battery life without ANC, 22h with ANC, 5min charging offers 2h battery life, 35 minutes for full charge, Qi wireless charging
The Mi FlipBuds Pro comes in Black colour, is priced at 799 yuan (US$ 123 / Rs. 9,095 approx.), available to order from today, May 14th, and will go on sale in China from May 21st.