Along with the Redmi Note 10 5G series, Xiaomi under its Redmi brand also introduced its Redmi AirDots 3 Pro, the next-generation budget true wireless earbuds in China. It has the latest Bluetooth 5.2, dual-device connectivity and can achieve a low latency of as low as 69ms. It also has active noise cancellation with up to 35dB active noise reduction, thanks to feed-forward and feed-back microphones it effectively eliminates external environmental noise during calls.
The earbuds have 9mm drives, IPX4 ratings for water resistance and promise up to 6 hours of standalone and 28 hours total battery life with the case that also supports Qi wireless charging. It also has support for fast charging that offer 3 hours of playback with 10 minutes of charge.
Redmi AirDots 3 Pro specifications
- Bluetooth 5.2 connectivity with Dual device pairing, AAC codec
- 9mm drivers, tuned by Mi Audio Lab, 4 kinds of sound effects
- Active noise cancellation up to 35dB with High, Balanced and Mild modes and transparency mode
- 69ms Super Low Latency Gaming Mode
- Three microphone ENC which significantly reduces surrounding noise during a call
- Touch controls for music playback and launch voice assistant (Siri / Google Voice)
- Smart wear detection for autoplay and pause
- Headphones: 25.4×20.3×21.3mm; Weight: 4.9g (Each)
- Dimensions Case: 65x48x26mm; Weight: 55g
- Water resistant (IPX4)
- 35mAh battery on the headset offer 6 hours (3 hours with ANC) of battery life on a single charge (at 50% volume), 470mAh battery on the charging case offers 28 hours of backup, Qi Wireless Charging, 10 min charging offers 3h battery life
The Redmi AirDots 3 Pro comes in Ice crystal Ash and Obsidian Black colours and is priced at 349 yuan (US$ 54 / Rs. 3,965 approx.). It will go on sale priced at 299 yuan (US$ 46 / Rs. 3400 approx.) during the first sale on June 11.