realme just announced narzo 30, the company’s latest mid-range narzo smartphone in Malaysia, as it had promised. This comes with a 6.5-inch Full HD+ LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate, 90.5% screen-to-body ratio and a 16-megapixel punch-hole camera on the front. It is powered by MediaTek Helio G95 SoC with 6GB of RAM. The phone features a 48-megapixel primary rear camera, 2-megapixel B&W portrait sensor and a 2-megapixel sensor for 4cm macro shots.
It has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, racetrack-inspired chevron stripe on the back, comes with dedicated dual SIM and microSD card slots, and packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 30W Dart Charge fast charging that can charge the phone up to 50% in 25 minutes, and 100% in 65 minutes.
realme narzo 30 specifications
- 6.5-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate, up to 580 nits brightness
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G95 12nm processor (Dual 2.05GHz A76 + Hexa 2GHz A55 CPUs) with 900MHz Mali-G76 3EEMC4 GPU
- 6GB LPPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 11 with realme UI 2.0
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 2MP B&W portrait camera and 2MP 4cm macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.1 aperture, Sony IMX471 sensor
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 162.35×75.46×9.45mm; Weight: 192g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 5000mAh (typical) / 4900mAh (minimum) battery with 30W Dart Charge fast charging
The realme narzo 30 comes in Racing Blue and Racing Silver colours, is priced at an RRP of RM 799 (US$ 192 / Rs. 14,150 approx.) for the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version, but it will be available at an offer price of RM 699 (US$ 169 / Rs. 12,400 approx.) for a limited period when the phone goes on sale in Malaysia starting from May 20th.