realme launched the narzo 30A and narzo 30 Pro in India back in February this year, but it didn’t launch the narzo 30. Now it has confirmed the launch of the phone in Malaysia on May 18th. It has confirmed that the phone will be powered by Helio G95, same as narzo 30 Pro and has a tag line ‘Unleash Peak Performance’. It has a plastic back with racing stripes that extends from the camera part.
The phone with the model number RMX2156 has been certified by the FCC recently and also surfaced in Geekbench listing confirming 6GB of RAM and Android 11. A YouTuber from Malaysia has also unboxed the phone that shows the punch-hole screen with 90Hz refresh rate and the complete specifications of the phone.
realme Narzo 30 rumoured specifications
- 6.5-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate, up to 580 nits brightness
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G95 12nm processor (Dual 2.05GHz A76 + Hexa 2GHz A55 CPUs) with 900MHz Mali-G76 3EEMC4 GPU
- 6GB LPPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 11 with realme UI 2.0
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 2MP B&W portrait camera and 2MP 4cm macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.1 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 162.35×126.96.36.199mm; Weight: 192g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 30W fast charging
We should know the price of the phone when it is announced on May 18th at 12 noon (9:30 AM IST).