Boult Audio, popular for its audio produces has launched AirBass FX1, the company’s latest True Wireless Stereo earbuds with low latency for gaming, deep bass, superior audio for music and calls, and 24-hour long battery life with 8 hours standalone battery life.
Features of Boult Audio AirBass FX1
- Bluetooth v5.0 for a stronger connection at distances of up to 10 meters.
- Boult Audio AirBass FX1 TWS earbuds use Hall Switches helping it to instantaneously pair with the smartphone or tablet on opening the case’s lid.
- FX1 can also be used as individual earbuds (monopod feature) which is great for those who prefer using a single bud for quick videos or instant phone calls
- Touch controls make it easier to control calls, music, audio volume or voice assistants with just the touch of the fingertip
- Ultra low-Latency audio delivery (<120ms) for gaming without any noticeable audio lag.
- IPX5 sweat, water and dust resistant enclosure ensures longevity, and additionally resists damage during sweaty workouts or if caught in mild showers
- Battery life up to 8 hours on a single charge, and the case can fast charge the buds up to four times each to offer a total playback time of 24 hours.
- USB Type-C port allowing for faster charging, so users don’t have to wait longer to top up the AirBass FX1.
Boult Audio AirBass FX1 comes in Black, Blue and White colours, is priced at Rs. 1499 and is available on Amazon.in with a 1-year standard industry warranty period.