HUAWEI’s HONOR brand today introduced the HONOR Pad X7, the company’s latest Android tablet in China. It was introduced back in May packing an 8-inch HD+ display with 80% screen-to-body ratio, curved-edge metal body, is powered by the Octa-core MediaTek Helio P22T SoC paired with 3GB RAM, 5MP autofocus rear camera and a 2MP front camera.
It runs on Magic UI 4.0 based on Android 10, HUAWEI Mobile Services and the tablet packs a 5100mAh battery that promises 12 hours of local video playback and 12 hours of browsing web pages.
HONOR Pad X7 specifications
- Display: 8-inch (1280 x 800 pixels) HD+ LCD screen with up to 300nits brightness
- SoC: Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22T (MT8768T) (4 x 2.3GHz Cortex-A53 +4 x 1.8GHz Cortex-A53) with IMG GE8320 650 GPU
- RAM: 3GB
- ROM:32GB; expandable memory up to 512GB
- OS: Magic UI 4.0 based on Android 10
- Rear camera: 5MP AF f/2.2 aperture
- Front camera: 2MP f/2.4 aperture
- Dimensions: 199.67 x 121.1x 8.5 mm; Weight: 325g
- Connectivity: LTE support, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac 2.4GHz and 5GHz, Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS, micro USB, 3.5mm jack
- Battery: 5100mAh with 10W charging
The HONOR Pad X7 comes in Blue colour and is priced at 899 yuan (US$ 139 / Rs. 10,240 approx.) for the 3GB RAM with 32GB Wi-Fi version, 999 yuan (US$ 154 / Rs. 11,380 approx.) with a kid-friendly case and the 3GB RAM with 32GB LTE version costs 1199 yuan (US$ 185 / Rs. 13,655 approx.). It is already available for order in China.