HUAWEI’s HONOR brand today announced its new MagicBook X 14 and X 15 models in China with 10th Gen Intel Core i3 / i5 processors, 14-inch FHD screen with 4.8mm sleek bezels, 15.9mm sleek and 1.38kg light-weight body for MagicBook X 14 and the MagicBook X 15 has 5.3mm sleek bezels, 16.9mm sleek and 1.56kg light-weight body.
These come with a fan and heat pipe for an improved heat dissipation performance. These adopt all-metal body design and feature a pop-up webcam. Furthermore, the fingerprint power button which enables instant access from startup to desktop directly for a more secure and effortless login experience.
HONOR MagicBook X 14 / X 15 specifications
- 14-inch / 15-inch 1920 x 1080 pixels) 16:9 display, TÜV Rheinland Certified
- 2.1 GHz (up to 4.1GHz) Core i3-10110U dual-core / 1.6GHz (up to 4.2GHz) Core i5-10210U quad-core processor with Intel UHD Graphics
- 8GB / 16GB 2666MHz DDR4 dual-channel RAM, 256GB / 512GB SSD
- Windows 10 Home
- 3.5mm audio jack, Fingerprint power button
- Pop-up webcam
- Magic-Link 2.0
- Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (dual-band), Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type- C x 1 (Supports charging and data transfer), HDMI x 1, USB3.0 (Type A) x 1, USB2.0 (Type A) x 1
- X 14 Dimensions: 409 x 283 x 72mm; Weight: About 1.38kg
- X 15 Dimensions: 475 x 283 x 72mm; Weight: About 1.56kg
- MagicBook X 14– 56Wh (Rated capacity) battery with up to 13.2h local video playback
- MagicBook 15 – 42Wh (Rated capacity) battery with up to 7h local video playback
- HONOR MagicBook X 14 Core i3/8GB/256GB — 2999 yuan (US$ 464 / Rs. 34,170 approx.)
- HONOR MagicBook X 14 Core i5/16GB/512GB — 3999 yuan (US$ 619 / Rs. 45,560 approx.)
- HONOR MagicBook X 15 Core i3/8GB/256GB — 3099 yuan (US$ 480 / Rs. 35,305 approx.)
- HONOR MagicBook X 15 Core i5/8GB/512GB — 3599 yuan (US$ 557 / Rs. 40,995 approx.)
These are available to order and will go on sale in China from May 12th.