After confirming the launch of Redmi Note 10S launch on May 13th, Redmi today confirmed the launch of the first Redmi Watch in India alongside. It was launched in China last year and is also on sale as Mi Watch Lite in some markets. The teaser shows a watch with a silicone strap and a button on the right side along with the launch date.
The company has confirmed built-in GPS / GLONASS support, 11 sports modes, Sleep monitoring, Heart rate monitoring and guided breathing. It will support 200+ watch faces.
Redmi Watch specifications
- 1.4-inch (320×320 pixels) 323 PPI touch color LCD screen with 350 nits brightness, 60% NTSC color gamut
- 3-axis accelerometer and 3-axis gyroscope, Barometer (altimeter), Compass
- Bluetooth 5.0 to connect to Android 5.0+ and iOS 10.0+ devices
- 11 Sports modes: Outdoor running, Treadmill, Outdoor cycling, Open water swimming, Freestyle, Pool swimming, Cricket, Trekking, Trail run, Walking and Indoor cycling
- Automated Heart Rate Measurement, 24-hour Real-time Heart Rate, Sleep Monitoring, Breathing, Notifications, Weather, Clock, Alarm, Flashlight, Music Control, Idle alerts
- GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS
- Water Resistant (5ATM or 50 meters)
- Dimensions: 41x 35 x 10.9mm; Weight: 35g (with strap) 21g (without strap)
- 230mAh battery with 9 days battery life with typical use, 10 hours with continuous GPS use in sports mode
The Redmi Watch will support straps in several colours and is expected to be priced under Rs. 5000 to compete with the latest Amazfit BIP U Pro. We should know more details when the smartwatch is launched next week on Flipkart and mi.com.