Samsung at its Galaxy Unpacked event introduced the Galaxy Book Odyssey, the company’s top-end gaming laptop which is the world’s first to feature NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 / 3050 Ti GPU with 4GB of GDDR6 VRAM. It is powered by 11th Gen Intel Core processors (i7/i5), features a 15.6-inch TFT LCD FHD screen and has a lot of ports.
It has Dolby Atmos, 720p camera, dual array microphones, fingerprint scanner embedded in the power button and has a 83Wh battery.
Samsung Galaxy Book Odyssey specifications
- 15.6-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) FHD TFT LCD screen
- 11th Gen Intel Core i7/i5 processors with NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050 / 3050Ti Max-Q Graphics
- 8GB, 16GB, 32GB (DDR4x) RAM, Up to 1TB (NVMe SSD)
- 720p HD web cam, Dual Array Mic, Dolby Atmos
- Windows 10 Home/Pro
- Fingerprint on Power Key
- USB Type-C x2, USB 3.2 x3, HDMI x 1, 3.5mm Headphone/Mic, MicroSD, RJ45 x 1, Security Slot
- Dimensions: 356.6 x 229.1 x 17.7mm; Weight: 1.85kg
- 83Wh battery with 135W USB Type-C Charger
The Samsung Galaxy Book Odyssey comes in Mystic Black colour and will roll out from August at a starting price of $1,399 (Rs. 1,04,240 approx.).