OPPO just launched the A53s 5G, the company’s latest budget 5G smartphone in India, as it had promised. It has a 6.5-inch HD+ screen with 88.7% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by MediaTek Dimensity 700 SoC with up to 8GB of RAM and runs ColorOS 11.1 based on Android 11. It has RAM-expansion feature that re-optimises the unused RAM to improve the performance of this smartphone.
The phone has a 13 megapixel rear camera along with a 2-megapixel macro and a 2-megapixel depth camera. It has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 5000mAh battery.
OPPO A53s 5G specifications
- 6.5-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ LCD screen, up to 480 nits brightness, 71% NTSC color gamut
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 700 7nm processor (Dual 2.2GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC2 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- ColorOS 11.1 based on Android 11
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, PDAF, LED flash, 2MP depth and 2MP macro cameras with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 164×75.7×8.4mm; Weight: 189.6g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) / 4890mAh (minimum) battery
The OPPO A53s 5G comes in Crystal Blue and Ink Black colours and is priced at Rs. 14,990 for the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version and the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs Rs. 16,990. It will be available from Flipkart online and offline stores starting from May 2nd.
Launch offers on Flipkart
- Flat Rs. 1250 instant discount on HDFC Bank cards and Credit Card EMI transactions
- 2 Years Warranty (1 year extended)
- Up to 70% buy back @ Re. 1
- No cost EMI up to 9 months
- Existing OPPO Customers can upgrade their OPPO phone and get Rs 1500 additional exchange discount
Launch offers offline
- 5% cashback from the leading back partners – HDFC Bank, Standard Chartered, Kotak Bank, Bank of Baroda and Federal Bank.
- Zero down payment scheme from finance partners
- No cost EMI of up to 6 months
- 1 year of extend warranty
- Customers paying via Paytm will receive 11% cashback